Schedules Make Things Official



Things are starting to feel official. It's one thing to post random videos on YouTube. It's another thing entirely to have content on there, a watermark, and a video schedule. Also, we have videos ready to go up on their proper posting days!! It actually feels real!!

For now, our schedule is as follows: 

Monday: I play any game I want. This week was Sims, next week is Minecraft. 
Tuesday: James Rags to Riches in the Sims.
Thursday: I renovate or build a house in the Sims.
Saturday: James random game play day.

Saturday will eventually be our "shows" we've been working on, but we still haven't figured out all the audio and voice work stuff, yet. We are learning. And when that happens and we can figure out how to record us playing games together, Mondays will be the both of us playing a random game together.

I have a small pool of games I play, so we had originally wanted to make a gaming channel where I step outside my comfort zone and play a lot of different things. We thought it would be funny. I'm a snarky, sarcastic, irritable person, so playing games I don't know might lead to some funny situations. 

Also, I have been wanting to work on my books, but since I'm creating content, editing content, and also editing James's content ... I find I am not making time to write or read these days. Sad. Literally spend 80% of my day editing videos and uploading them, and once in a while I get to record me playing a game. Which is the fun part. 

Anyway, have a great weekend! 

Happy creating!!

Comments

Popular Posts