This Book Makes Me Bawl




This book has been fun to read so far. And by fun, I mean it has me bawling a lot! I, like Mary, can't have children. I'm over here childless and desperate to be a mother ... and this book just hurts to read. 

I hope, and believe, it works out fine in the end, though. From page one, I could see where this was going, and I doubt I'll be wrong. Also, a new character was introduced in this, and I read the synopsis for books after this, and I can't wait to read her book. 

Update: No, James hasn't read much more of the first book in the series. (Rolling my eyes and dramatically sighing). To be fair, he's been "working" on our YouTube stuff.

Hilarious, right? Since all seven videos on YouTube (8 if you count the Sunnyside teaser we made years ago) are mine ...

He spends too much time looking for game mods and not enough time actually recording stuff. 

Well, I'm going to dive right into writing another scene! Wish me luck!

Happy reading/writing/creating! 

Comments

Popular Posts