We Breathe Books




This is true. Even if we aren't at our computers writing, stories are constantly going in our brains.  We turn over ideas, create plots and characters, build worlds with every breath we breathe.  No matter what time of year it is, what's going on in our lives, what holiday it is, we are mentally contemplating our writings.

Today, driving to the store to drop my sister off at work, a song came on that made me think of Rain Maddox, and I had this urge to work on her book. I won't, though. Not right now. I'm writing script for James, and then I'm going to work on my children's series for a bit today. I feel motivated and ready to see where the third book takes the story. 

Honestly, I want to work on everything at once, but I must pick one. It's like when I read. I want to read everything at the same time, and I cannot do that. I am a writer, not a magician. 

Happy creating! 

Comments

Popular Posts